In the wonderful world of Minecraft, the game creates new biomes and lands so the playing experience is never the same. However, one way to play the same map if you want to start over is to use a Minecraft seed. When a sequence of numbers is placed in the seeder, the player receives a pre-made world with specific block and item allocations.
Essentially, a Minecraft seed is a sequence of codes that create worlds that players can build and explore. It can be the beautiful world with great scenery and views, or the dark and scary dungeons. In this article, let’s explore TOP seeds TOP most interesting seeds in Minecraft 1.18 players should try.
- 1 TOP the most interesting seeds in Minecraft 1.18
- 2 Badlands
- 3 RELATED:
- 4 GTA-style hunting and robbery game: LEGO City Undercover
- 5 All Illager Structures Around a Village
- 6 Glacier Shipwreck and Open Underwater Cave
- 7 Huge Seaside Mountain Rage
- 8 Glacier and Glitched Shipwreck
- 9 Pilager Outpost in a Ditch
- 10 NEXT:
- 11 Pokemon Hunting Game: Pokémon Sword
TOP the most interesting seeds in Minecraft 1.18
- Flowering Village in a Snowy Mountain
- All Illager Structures Around a Village
- Glacier Shipwreck and Open Underwater Cave
- Huge Seaside Mountain Rage
- Glacier and Glitched Shipwreck
- Pilager Outpost in a Ditch
- Seed code: -78688046
- Biomes: Badlands
- Ruined Gate Coordinates: X: 88, Y: 110, Z: 24
After the Minecraft 1.18 update, the terrain in the game world was changed, bringing the mountains and hills of the Badlands in this seed. There are also some parts of the desert hills mixed in, but it will be difficult to notice them.
This is also one of the largest Badlands biomes that can be discovered while playing Minecraft. Then near where the character spawns is a Ruined portal that will require effort before it will start working. This portal takes gamers to another place, where the fortress and the fiery red forest are both just a few hundred blocks from the gate. This seed is easily one of the best Minecraft 1.18.2 seeds gamers can find.
Flowering Village in a Snowy Mountain
- Seed code: 944710140
- Biomes: Taiga and Plains
- Village coordinates: X: -511, Y: 145, Z: -501
- Ruined Gate Coordinates: X: -254, Y: 112, Z: -431
This seed takes the player to a beautiful meadow, feeling like stepping into a movie. A few hundred blocks away from where it appeared was a vast area, with nothing but mountains and vast plains.
In this area, the player will find a plain village located on a snowy mountain. It is scattered across the hills and there are even farmers trying to grow crops on the frozen water.
To make the landscape more eye-catching, this seed has many flowers scattered around the village. This is great because plain villages, flower fields and snowy mountains don’t always appear side by side.
GTA-style hunting and robbery game: LEGO City Undercover
All Illager Structures Around a Village
- Seed code: 3696329394164336154
- Biome: Forest
- Village coordinates: X: 275, Y: 63, Z: 372
- Outpost coordinates: X: 256, Y: 72, Z: 132
- Mansion coordinates: X: 95, Y: 63, Z: 545
- Witch’s Hut coordinates: X: 544, Y: 67, Z: 276
According to Minecraft lore, all the Illagers in the game are villagers banished from the community. But thanks to this seed, the Illagers are planning a powerful revenge. The player’s character will appear near a taiga village with a clear mansion.
Then, as for more resources, there was also a looting outpost behind the village. Seen from the eyes of a villager, this is truly a nightmare place to appear. But this is also the ideal spawn point to get all the best loot in the underworld, as long as the gamer is good at fighting.
Glacier Shipwreck and Open Underwater Cave
- Seed code: -4321830091833432115
- Biome: Dark Forest and Beach
- Shipwreck coordinates: X: 1987, Y: 63, Z: -2064
- Cave coordinates: X: 2021, Y: 63, Z: -2111
- Ruined Gate Coordinates: X: 24, Y: 79, Z: 136
Minecraft 1.18.2 update continues to deliver world generation big surprises. This seed contains a shipwreck spawned with chests exposed on the glacier. It is surrounded by ice spikes and frozen oceans. But that’s not all, there is also an underwater cave when gamers dive deeper into it.
Furthermore, there are a lot of ores that the player can find in the underwater cave in this seed. A treasure map buried from a shipwreck is sure to lead players to some useful resources. There is even a Ruined portal in this seed to help people get started.
Huge Seaside Mountain Rage
- Seed: -1824611495
- Biomes: Rocky Shores and Dark Forest
- Coordinates Location: X: -27, Y: 66, Z: -807
- Shipwreck coordinates: X: -72, Y: 69, Z: -584
The next Seed Minecraft brings players to a huge mountain biome with a variety of terrain. There are lush caves, ravines, underwater caves and more.
But what the player needs to do with this seed is step on a small island near the spawn point to get the perfect view. From there, people will witness the huge mountain being created along with several openings to caves in it. There is also a shipwreck nearby.
Glacier and Glitched Shipwreck
- Seed: glacier
- Biomes: Frozen ocean, snowy taiga and snowy plains
- Malfunctioning shipwreck coordinates: X: 287, Y: 63, Z: -173
If you’ve ever wanted to create a snow kingdom like Elsa in Frozen, this is the perfect snow and ice seed. The spawn point is surrounded by many frigid biomes, including frozen oceans. There are also many underwater caves in this seed. There is also a snowy taiga that can provide most of the basic items.
Furthermore, as a special bonus, this seed provides a shipwreck near the spawn point. More than half of the ship is trapped under the frozen ocean, with ice covering the surface. It also has some parts stuck to a nearby glacier. Players will have to break a lot of ice to get all 3 chests there, but the buried treasure map will make it well worth the effort to find.
Pilager Outpost in a Ditch
- Seed: 4744115001684867391
- Biomes: Plains
- Outpost coordinates: X: 36, Y: 66, Z: -7338
The Pilager Outpost is one of the most dangerous locations in the Overworld for beginners. When attacking in a group, Pilager can take down even seasoned Minecraft gamers. This seed takes the player to the Pilager Outpost located inside a small ravine, where there is almost no way for the Pillager to get out.
Players can attack them with lava, fire, and even arrows to easily capture the outpost. Once completed, that ravine also has plenty of cave openings to explore. Some of them lead directly to diamonds, there are even ridges of diamonds and redstones waiting to be mined.
Pokemon Hunting Game: Pokémon Sword
Leave a Reply