The Graveyard Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 is a challenging mod that implements new scenarios around the world where players have to solve the mystery. The locations are usually filled with treasures as well as hidden dangers, waiting for an opportunity to one-up the player. The mod adds many variants of graves all over the world, although it can be quite disturbing once players get closer to the truth everything will make sense.
The mod adds to the game a lot of new graveyards, where players will have to solve mysteries and find treasures. The expansion also changes many aspects of gameplay by adding graves all over the world – even in your neighbor’s backyard! The Graveyard Mod was created by The-Reko who has worked on several other mods before.
These locations are usually filled with treasures as well as hidden dangers ready get an opportunity to one-up anyone who approaches them without knowing what they’re doing! Players will encounter variant forms of graves all over this world, though most people find it disturbing at first glance because no one knows why someone would build such elaborate tombs for themselves – but once you look closer… everything makes sense. Although some might find this unsettling, there’s always treasure and danger waiting for those brave enough to discover them!
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.